Missing eBeth

forum for members of the College & Career group

Missing eBeth

Postby Marmie » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:32 am

Well, stranger, you are sorely missed as well! So nice to receive your note via the forum. I'm sure the rest of the class agrees with me on both those statements :-)

We haven't done a lot of planning for any of the potential events listed in the previous post. At least not at this point.

The new big idea is a regular monthly game night, which you will see if you've been keeping up with the website.

Greet your Ma and Pa for us, and siblings, too. Miss you all dearly. And love you all, too.
Marmie agrees that: ~The Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will he withhold from those who walk uprightly. ~ Ps. 84:11
Marmie

Re: Missing eBeth

Postby eBeth » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:22 pm

Yeah! I was just checking the games! website out, that looks great. Is that the only activity? Does the C&C group have another site? I am trying to send info about it to a friend of mine who is going to Kwood and I was wondering if there's another site with more pictures or past events, etc. I miss you too. :(
eBeth

Postby Marmie » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:31 pm

I believe the photos from previous events will soon be incorporated into the games site (I think that was the plan, though I may be wrong). As for other activities besides this, we're working all that out. Not sure yet what we'll do other than some spontaneous movies, meals, etc., but we may be doing something organized, just not sure what yet; we're in the on-going process of talking that over and tossing around ideas. Would your friend come to our first game night? I really think they would have a blast.
Marmie agrees that: ~The Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will he withhold from those who walk uprightly. ~ Ps. 84:11
Marmie

Postby MrMosey » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:34 pm

Hey, Beth!

At the moment, the GAMES! events are the only events that are being scheduled until we see how they go and whether there is interest in having other events. As such, the old C&C site with photos/updates/etc. has been temporarily superseded by the new GAMES! webpage. The photos will eventually make their way onto the bottom of the GAMES! page or, more likely, their own redesigned Photos page. Until then, the photos are accessible here but not linked from anywhere. The rest of the "old" pages are available via links from the Photos page linked above.

It's good to hear from you and we're excited to see that you are still impacting our community (via connections with Kwood peeps), even from far away. :)

Take care!
MrMosey
Deacon

Return to C&C Group